[IRCA] Fall GTG

In a message dated 10/8/05 9:21:55 AM Eastern Daylight Time, bubba@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I'd be willing to spring for a meeting room in some area hotel.  That would
be a good neutral venue, and could be chosen to be near a decent DX area.
Sort of a one-shot DXpedition and random bull session.  The date Ray used
was the weekend before Thanksgiving, which seemed to work for many.

Thoughts?

Count me in!  As for a location, all I can do is state the obvious: as far away from Boston/Providence and as close to the ocean as possible.  The Sheraton Four Points in Hyannis has meeting rooms - but might be pricey.

Marc DeLorenzo
South Dennis, MA