[IRCA] Fall GTG

For those in the New England area, Ray Arruda has decided not to hold his
annual Fall GTG.  It would be nice to have some alternate event in the same
timeframe.  I'd host it, but my house is being remodelled and I don't have
the space.

I'd be willing to spring for a meeting room in some area hotel.  That would
be a good neutral venue, and could be chosen to be near a decent DX area.
Sort of a one-shot DXpedition and random bull session.  The date Ray used
was the weekend before Thanksgiving, which seemed to work for many.

Thoughts?

Please forward to those who may not be on this list..

Craig Healy
Providence, RI