Re: [IRCA] NHL - St. Louis Blues Network

Re: [IRCA] NHL - St. Louis Blues Network

> I got my DX start listening
> to the Cardinals and Blues games on KMOX, with the late Jack Buck and Dan
> Kelly, two of the best play-by-play men of their respective sports.

Man, was Dan Kelly awesome or what? I doubt there ever will be another
hockey announcer that could ever come remotely close to his call on a game.
I don't know if he is in the Hockey Hall of Fame or not, but he should be.

That guy was incredibly good calling hockey.

Kevin