Re: [IRCA] Misc from Doug Pifer

Hi Patrick,
I thought you and a few others might like what I sent.  Jerry, the guy who
wrote it said I could share it all. This guys is full of information, mostly
pertaining to the Willamette Valley (the whole thing, hi) and into
Washington a bit. The I-5 Corridor that is.
73- Doug
Only an hour of DX this AM, 5-6 AM, nothing good noted,hi.