Re: [IRCA] Air America update

Mike,

That is so true. One problem with AM radio today, is they can't comment
to a format. One thing really makes people mad, as with the old KKSN
97.1 in Portland. They had a huge following and were in the top 10 for
years. Several months back they changed format. They cut the local DJs
down and moved the  oldies format to 910. I think the FM is something
Jack FM. I am not a big FM listener. But I know of so many that were
really unhappy.  Some AM stations have changed format two or three times
in one year. How do you get listeners when you do that?

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager