Re: [IRCA] Broadband noise - (Getting rid of it)

Re: [IRCA] Broadband noise - (Getting rid of it)

Bob,

Thanks for your comments. OK, I thought along those lines myself, but
are we missing something?  I don't like to be negative either, but is
there another way of looking at it.? I did not say it would be easy. hi.
Phasing does have its good points, especially during daytime with gw.
That is easy to phase, but at LSS or LSR the skip is there to really be
a problem for phasing. The situation is true for KEX at 70 miles away.
Daytime cutting the signal down belolw S5 to knock the IBOC out is a
piece of cake, but at night it will be a lot harder. No one has really
came up with an idea to successfully phase a skip signal, especially
when you have skywave and ground wave to deal with.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR