Re: [IRCA] DX conditions 9/26

Doug,

I like those 900 catches.  Hawaii & Mexico City would be welcome here.....I was up early this morning for a few minutes just before 7am local time & did hear audio from 774-JOUB & 1242-I
haven't bothered to check to see who this was, but it was Japanese...Oddly, I found no trace of HLAZ-1566.

don k.  s.f. ca