Re: [IRCA] Solar Activity Questions

Acc. to this link, global climate is warming: www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/globalwarming.html#Q3
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, September 24, 2005 5:47 AM
Subject: [IRCA] Solar Activity Questions

Thomas,

You are just the person I want to talk to.  I am very interested in the area you
seem to be expert in.
2.  In your opinion, how much of the "Global Warming" is caused by the sun, and
how much is man kind.

Our global climate is cooling not warming, with the cooling having started in the 1970's. Our atmosphere does not even notice man's goings on. See my website at http://www.kn4lf.com/kn4lf42.htm . The energy output of the Sun is currently at it's highest level in approximately 8000 years. That is keeping our current interglacial global climate from slipping into another "Little Ice Age" like occurred in the 1400-1700 period.