Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] More IBOC In Philly

Rene'

I also noted IBOC on KCVR 1570 Lodi. I was tuned to 250KWer HLAZ Korea
1566 khz looking for India behind them. It may have been there, as there
was a station behind the Korean, but too weak. I had to phase the IBOC
noise to hear 1566, but it did work quite nicely. According to the CE of
KCVR, IBOC can use up to 10% of the transmitter power. So the IBOC hash
on KCVR is 500w. The station power is 5 KW.

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR
KAVT Reception Manager