[IRCA] AM-DX.COM WWV Report

The WWV report on the AM-DX.COM site has a temporary problem.  The
connection logs count against the site size, and when they hit the size
limit of the site they block any file uploads.  I have sent a request to the
ISP to trim them, as I do periodically.  When he can delete the old logs,
then the WWV info will update again.  Frankly, since I have no control over
the deletion of the logs, nor use for them, it's been an occasional pain.

The problem is that the site is hosted in New Orleans.  The ISP has done
service over and above the call of duty to get his clients back up.  I hope
he can deal with this, especially with the added problems of Hurricane Rita.

If he can't get to it I will take other measures such as redirecting the
report to another site I own.  I'll make that decision by dinnertime.

Sorry for the problems..

Craig Healy
Providence, RI