Re: [IRCA] The Hits just keep on comin...in Hingham MA

Re: [IRCA] The Hits just keep on comin...in Hingham MA

Hey Keith I beat you to this one.  I heard WMMW (with 500 watts) in 1952 when I was in Omaha NE.  They were running an NRC DX at the time.  Of course the band was just a wee bit clearer in
those days.  Nice catch.............

don