Re: [IRCA] Icom 756Pro

Nigel,

I have heard that too about some of the Ham gear, using it on MW. I do
like the R8, but it is getting old technology and all of the new DSP
stuff out there. Something is bound to show up we can improve on things.
With DSP, I am hoping that it will have an effect on noise. That is what
all of us are facing more and more each year. The noise floor keeps
increasing.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin