Re: [IRCA] Icom 756Pro

-----Original Message-----
From: "Powell E. Way III W4OPW" <w4opw@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sep 20, 2005 9:26 AM
To:
Subject: Re: [IRCA] Icom 756Pro

> Patrick Martin

Don't know. If you are near a Ham Radio store you
could test.  I'm not going to Ham Radio Outlet in
Atlanta anytime soon, but if I were, I'd test it for
you. The Kenwood TS-50 I have is not really too bad.
I was playing with mine on MW and forgot I was
supposed to have a schedule with someone on 40 meters
when I got a phone call asking if something was
wrong.....  ]:)

Powell W4OPW

THANKS. I HAVE A PARAGON ALREADY BUT NEVER USED IT FOR AM BROADCAST. IT'S PACKED AWAY IN STORAGE IN VIRGINIA WHERE I'M MOVING TO. IT WILL PROBABLY BE ANOTHER MONTH BEFORE I GET TO TRY IT. I'VE GOT 12 ACRES, IN THE COUNTRY AWAY FROM EVERYTHING,  SO I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO PUTTING UP ANTENNAS.  I JUST THOUGHT SOMEONE MAY HAVE BEEN USING A PARAGON AND COULD GIVE ME SOME INPUT.
THANKS,
PAUL
KS2S

w4opw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx