Re: [IRCA] HJAJ 760 KC Colombia..but Asiatics here

Re: [IRCA] HJAJ 760 KC Colombia..but Asiatics here

Things coming in from further South this side of "The Pond." September 20 I had 710 LRL202 Radio Diez Buenos Aires with a YL talk show around 0130edt. On 1190 LR9 Radio America Buenos Aires was playing back to back classical music up to their news at 0200edt.
Barry