[IRCA] IBOC Discussions

I took a look at yahoo groups and find these discussion groups about IBOC or
digital radio for those who want to continue the discussion ...
Mary Anne
--------------------------------
drm_iboc_hdradio
< 5 Members, Archives: Public
This group is for discussion on HD Radio, DRM, and other
modes of digital broadcasts that are sweeping international
broadcasting around the world. Also this group is about
discussing technicai aspects of it, and also receivers
and broadcasting, and also how to prepare for HD Radio,
and DRM broadcast reception. Also how it affects your
DXing and what would it do to improve your DX reception
capabilities. HD Radio can be a great addition to DXing
this summer, but the problem is that its expensive and
only in cars. And DRM can be difficult to obtain cause
certian receiver can get it and others can't reducing
listenership in both worlds. Join us if you have
concerns and questions, or need info on this new technology.
Founded: Jun 7, 2005
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/drm_iboc_hdradio/

3 HD-Radio-Engineering
29 Members, Archives: Membership required
Forum for radio broadcasters, equipment manufacturers and anybody else
dealing with the design and implementation of HD Radio - The technology
formerly known as IBOC... - - - - - - HD Radio and the graphical depiction
of HD Radio are trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corporation.
Founded: Feb 3, 2003
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HD-Radio-Engineering/

4 no2iboc
14 Members, Archives: Public
Is IBOC hash destroying your AM & FM radio listening pleasure? Are you
fearful of what IBOC will do to the radio you already listen to, especially
local radio? Then you found the right place! We are here to "Just Say `NO'
To IBOC!", and to bring radio back to its rightful place as a public
resource. Join us now to just say "NO!" to IBOC digital radio!
Founded: Feb 14, 2003
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/no2iboc/

6 amstereoonly
14 Members, Archives: Membership required
This group is only for the discussion of AM Stereo, it's superiority over
digital radio, and it's advantages over AM mono. We DO NOT ALLOW pro-IBOC
engineers on this site, as we are very anti-IBOC.
Founded: Mar 19, 2004
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/amstereoonly/

7 sapscafmdxers
< 5 Members, Archives: Public

Welcome to a group for SCA-FM experimentation and secondary
audio programming on TV and VCR's and DVD's . Also we discuss proper legal
SCA listening techniques and also show awareness of SCA-FM radio signals.
Also, this group is for serious radio listeners only and FM DXers to talk
about this medium and also learn more about FM radio at its best and what
would subcarriers do in the IBOC broadcast sections. Radio Experimenters are
welcome. Also we have discussions about RDS (Radio Data System and its
capabilities) We welcome everyone here who is interested.
Founded: Apr 29, 2005
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sapscafmdxers/