From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Milspec390@xxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 8:36 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxxxx; amfmtvdx@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; RadioBroadcasting@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [IRCA] RCR 750 Caracas Venezuela

Hi Bob -

   750 here, an unusually strong WSB ATL, Michael Savage holding forth on subject of 'bowel gas'. Yes. True. RCR must be skipping blithely over Manasoviet Key tonight. Conditions noticeably changed from few weeks ago, winter's coming.

                                                =Z.=

PS - Your PVD account recalls another controversy. Having fled PRO and The Mighty Twelve-Ninety, conflict flared anew: BRU vs. "BCN is better'.  The debate rages still.
As you say, content carried the day.

Paul Vincent Zecchino
Manasoviet Key, FL
20 0334Z SEP 05