Re: [IRCA] aid with sending post to this list

At 08:09 PM 9/18/2005 -0400, you wrote:
>For some unknown reason, I have been sending out with all my post, a
>request for the reader to report that they had read it. Can someone
>PLEASE tell me how to turn that off?
>
>I have no idea how that got start.
>
>Willis

Willis,

         Somehow your message receipt thingamajig got turned on. I
don't use Outlook Express, but the following instructions will tell
you how to turn off the "service."

Go to/open TOOLS (at the top of your Outlook Main page)

Go to/open Options (This will open a panel of settings which you can
set for your particular needs)

Click on Receipts and uncheck the first box: "Use this box to verify
when a message has been read by the recipient"

The second set (3 options) can be set as you desire.

If you need more help, let me know.

         Very 73 de Mike