From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Kevin R. in Gilbert, AZ
Sent: Monday, September 19, 2005 9:08 AM
To: Mailing list for the International Radio Club of America
Subject: Re: [IRCA] IBOC DX'ing

AM is doing quite well as even monopolycaters grudgingly admit.

If Gleasons premise is right, all the AM stations just stay on to lose money.

Strange business model to follow if you ask me. I’m having a problem believing it.

Fine if you like IBAC. I don’t have a problem with that, its just all the silliness that goes along with making some of the statements.

Kevin