Re: [IRCA] Howdy

Hi BOB !!

WELCOME  !!!  Glad you could join us .

It's nice to see some "Easterners" join our ranks....
Hope to see your loggings in EDXR...

And to all you other "new" people....

We offer a complete set of IRCA reprints on CD for
only $10.00.

Paper copies are also availabble. See the IRCA web
site for details.

Lee Freshwater
EDXR & REPRINT SERVICE
Ocala, FL