[IRCA] Two changes

1210  KZTS  WA, Sunnyside are now U1 700/700 watts, as they have dropped
off the dial here on the coast during the day, barely heard way way
behind KWMG-Auburn WA. KWMG has changed their pattern days too. They are
much better during the day. Hardly heard in the past behind KZTS days.
Maybe a deal between the two stations?

I know this is not an FM list, but KNMT 102.9 Centralia WA is now on
104.3. I have no idea if 104.3 Bellingham has moved or not.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR