Re: [IRCA] bad eyes

Patrick:  I get gray on black also from Eric.

On webv a trick is to just right arrow and box out the senders name and
press CMD = A.  Highlights all the text so it's easily readable.  Works
for all text that's comes in unreadable.  Another text issue is royal
blue on black.

Doesn't mean that the sender is actually sending it that way, it's just
how your browser is receiving it.  For webtv'ers, CMD + A solves the
problem ALL the time.

--- Begin Message ---
I have the same problem with Eric's e mails. They are all like grey on
black and do not copy and are hard to read. I have no idea why either.
They never used to be that way. I know HTML does not do well with
viewing on Web TV.

73,

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR