Re: [IRCA] bad eyes

Mike,

I get a direct e mail from Eric with reports to the column and they come
through exactly the same way. I also forwarded them to a friend and had
him e mail them back to me. I got them the same way, grey on black. So
far I have not been able to solve the problem. The e mails will not copy
either. I hit the copy mode and all I get is a blank sheet of paper with
the header. It comes through. But the e mails sure look like HTML to me.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR