Re: [IRCA] Test Message

San Francisco has planned for this for quite awhile.  The week the gas prices top $3.00 (for regular-the lowest) a gallon the city raised the Bus Fares.  That's shrewd thinking.  There must be
something in between these ding bat san francisco liberals and the bush crowd.  Good Grief!  Or as Ramblin' (the DJ) said today on KPIG after playing a Frank Sinatra song...YEEEEEEEEEEE
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

der kashket