Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] IBOC and iBiquity

Curt,

How far are you from WSBR's transmitter site? I'm just 10 miles from KFUO's transmitter site, and it's a bit worse. The IBOC sidebands not only wipe out 820 to 870 kHz, but also interfere with 810 (WHB) and 890 (WLS). I'm afraid that when KMOX goes IBOC, that will cause major interference to WRYT 1080's signal (their transmitter site is just 10 miles from the KMOX stick).

73, Eric (N0UIH)