Re: [IRCA] Stations on 1290 khz.

Don,

When I visited the Portland, OR area back in 1985, both 1060 and 1290 had good signals at night into the eastern suburb (Gresham) I was DXing from. KPAY was dominant on 1060 back then; 1290 (then KHSL) was dominant with Lake Oswego nulled. I'm very sure KPAY is dominant at night on 1290 from there.

73, Eric (N0UIH)