Re: [IRCA] QST published my article today

Stephen Hawkins wrote:

>IRCA,
>
>It is at www.arrl.org
>
>Thanks,
>Steve

Stephen,

Good work. Gonna look pronto. Now just don't get all big-headed &
stuck-up. Only thing I every got published in QST was results from W1AW
frequency-measurement runs that ARRL did back in 1978 - 79.

Wonder if they still do that sort of thing.

Charles

--

          ------
Charles A & Leonor L Taylor