Re: [IRCA] Greetings from Radium Hot Springs, BC

Re: [IRCA] Greetings from Radium Hot Springs, BC

Hi Tim:

 The station on Grande Cache, which I could never seem to
hear even with Hinton out of the way now, is now CFXG if I remember
right.

The last time I drove thru Grand Cache I first heard it about 5 miles south
of town and then lost it about the same distance north of town, so no it
does not get out very far. I have never heard it outside of the town.

I didn't know they had changed call signs, that's all new to me though I did
hear them ID as The Fox a few days back.

Mike in St Isidore AB