[IRCA] Greetings from Radium Hot Springs, BC

[IRCA] Greetings from Radium Hot Springs, BC

Hello lists,

I've been away from modem access the last 6-7 days.  DX was very good
in Alberta and conditions seem pretty good here in Radium Hot Springs
so far.

I have lots of tidbits about BC/Alberta stations, mostly regarding
stations with CPs to move to FM that have moved there.  I'll compile a
list and will try to get it out in the next few days.

CKYR-970 Edson, AB is now CFXE "The Fox".  The stations on 1230 and
1450 in Hinton and Jasper have moved to FM and changed calls (CFXH and
CFXJ I believe - I'll post a picture of their van to my web page when
I get back).  The station on Grande Cache, which I could never seem to
hear even with Hinton out of the way now, is now CFXG if I remember
right.

CHOR-1450 is now "Oldies 14-50" and //CKFR-1150 at times.

I'll be heading down the Columbia Valley tomorrow and will likely have
updates on East Kootenay stations that have moved to FM.

More later - laptop is running out of batteries... 73, Tim Hall