Re: [IRCA] Off topic-electrical problem

Kenneth,

That is exactly what I am getting. Between the neutral (round hole) and
the short slot I am getting 120v. Between the longer slot and the round
hole I am getting zero volts. But again I did not know one side was tied
to the neutral. I always thought that from either side to the round hole
should be zero volts.  Thanks for the advice. Maybe I don't have a
problem. I'll call an electrician and ask for sure. Like I said, nothing
is hot or has blown.

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin