Re: [IRCA] Utah DX

Hi Bob,

Looks like you had a great time in Utah. KGO would not be strong as they
null the East. KFI is still on the short tower with 25 KW. They are poor
up here most nights. I am a bit surprised about 1660 being weak as they
sure are a powerhouse here at night on the Oregon Coast. KBOI would also
null your direction at night protecting Chicago. I was at Bill Block's
in Prescott Valley AZ this last November and KTNN 660 was nothing too
strong there either. It was heard but not the powerhouse I expected.

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
Seaside  OR