Re: [IRCA] Update on California Stations

Re: [IRCA] Update on California Stations

A few years ago the newpaper ran a picture of an old downtown ballpark
where the Pacific Coast League Padres used to play.  The picture was
supposedly from the late 40s or early 50s.  In the outfield billboards
there were ads for KFMB-550 (before their move to 540 I guess) and a
station called KUSN on 1510 (a Navy themed ad with an anchor in the
logo).

73, Tim Hall
Chula Vista, CA