[IRCA] A little Ho', Ho': Mo' OT on OT fo' po' Mistah Cholly

[IRCA] A little Ho', Ho': Mo' OT on OT fo' po' Mistah Cholly

More bilgewater from the Bilge Meister

I think nearly ALL my posts nowadays are OT. I'm putting in Over Time
writing Off Topic posts
about NC highways, interstates, NC counties, wagons, horses.

Maybe a little Ebonics in my electronics.

Heave in a few about dragging caskets around, like dragging a casket to
the local graveyard (dern
near went on-topic on that subject....whew) or clicking and dragging a
casket icon on your friendly
PC desktop).

Are you paying attention, O Thou Lord of The Casketpersonnel, Donnie?

Let me assure all THAT I AM WORKING ON HAULING MY DXING IRONS OUT OF
THE BARN, dusting them off and siting them in some poor, unsuspecting
corner of the house!
There's the minor matter of sounding for depth and GPSing a likely
0.025-acre of real estate
in the rubble, junk and toys of one of the grandkids' bedroom for the
site, condemning it,
and clearing it with a power shovel. Whether to redistribute that parcel
of rubble or haul it
off to the nearest county landfill.

Give me some time before you click and drag me off reflector on an icon
of New Suit and
Environmentally Friendly Transportation (petroleum-based adhesive and
chicken and/or duck
feathers, on a pine fence rail).

See yah later, 'gator!

While, 'dile!