Re: [IRCA] Update on California Stations

Re: [IRCA] Update on California Stations

To Pat and Mike from Mike,   I'm doing work for a few stations but more work for providing perminant housing for disabled and homeless.     As far as Bill Zawila, the owner of KKFO and the attorney for owners of several other FM's in the San Joaquin Valley -- he has NOT been fined and the stations are being sold off.   All were built -- but NOT to full FCC requirements.  I was not involved in building any of the stations -- other than that I did all of the applications and engineering.