[IRCA] URL For Evelyn West Feature Article

[IRCA] URL For Evelyn West Feature Article

Greeting.

Here is the URL for the online version of the Saint Louis Post Dispatch
newspaper"

http://www.stltoday.com/

The feature story on Evelyn West will appear on Sunday 13 March 2005, and
will be in the archive for a month or two following.

The entire text of the very large feature story will be online, and you will
be able to e-mail the story, in full, to anyone you want gratis.

I think one photo will be with the online article, but lots art graphics
witll be in the ink on paper version. That would include a photo pf me
holding one of Evelyn and another braced close to my head on my fresser.

All of us, and many people we don not know, are having a last visit with
Evelyn West as we give her a grand send off!!! I am glad I started this
quest at my local newspaper, but I really had no idea it would mushroom to
the size I understand it has become!!

For some of us it will be difficult to read the article because we were
close friends with Evelyn, but I entreat everyone to read the entire
article, and then thank the newspaper or the reporter for giving Evelyn a
royal send off. They will appreciate it.

My best to all! Remember, I will have a dozen tear sheets of the newspaper
copy to mail out to fans of Evelen, and be sure I have your snail mail
address.

Bye for now,

Terry Klasek
Saint Louis, Missouri