[IRCA] Re: Wobbler strong on 930

Eric,

I have been hoping one of the other half dozen frequencies where I hear the Wobbler, would fire up one of these nights with a strong signal, for those who have the same interference problem you have.  Lately 930 is the only one that has been especially active.

It's difficult for me to tell when the Wobbler is getting out, since I can hear them almost all the time on one or more frequencies, day and night.   I'll keep listening and send out an alert whenever there's a Wobbler likely to be widely heard.

DX'ers have reported the Wobbler up and down the east coast and as far west as Colorado and New Mexico, though those are the exception.

W. Curt Deegan
Boca Raton, (South East) Florida