  • Subject: [IRCA] Re: Don Erickson Story
  • From: "Tim Kridel" <tkridel@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 13:23:11 -0600
Yup, that's me. I lived in Ridge, but I worked in Middle Island and had a
P.O. box there.

I think Karl's presidency was around that time. He might have handed me EDXR
because that and the presidency were too much to do.

I can't believe that was almost 20 years ago. I remember typing the column
on my mom's manual typewriter. I had a computer at the time -- a Coleco Adam
-- but it wasn't practical for doing the column because, I think, of the way
the pages were used to print DXM.