[IRCA] LWBC TA's in NE Oregon

Despite extremely heavy static of S5-7 level, I'm receiving what are
apparently some TA LWBC right now.
162 very poor with man speaking; man singing folk-type song. 0315-0348 utc
189 poor with old-timey music selections. 0315-0348 utc
198 very poor with man speaking. 0315-0348 utc
(No sign of hets on 1314, 1053.)

The heavy static is making reception very poor. I've been trying for some TA
reception for some time now, after Mike Stonebridge's very helpful info
after I asked him some questions about this.

Steve Ratzlaff
Elgin, OR (NE Oregon)
AR-7030, E/W longwire