[IRCA] Re: Just a little update -

Mary Anne,

On Sunday 13 February 2005 02:27, Mary Anne Sanford (ke7cgz) wrote:
> Just a little update -
>
> I got my ham ticket (ke7cgz) 11/23/04 and recently got a icom-706MKIIG

Congratulations.  I use my Ham Radio for AM DXing a lot as it is the best
radio I have.  It has a LOT of bandwidth controls that are not on other
radios.  I use a diamond shaped loop about 2 foot on a side and some times my
long wire antenna.  Hope to hear loggings from you in the future.

I decided not to use my computer to control the radio as I also like to chase
Ham Radio DX on CW and it is easier to move around inside a pileup with my
fingers on the dial then it is when putting another layer between me and the
radio.

Good Luck and have fun,
Steve
--