[IRCA] Just a little update -

Just a little update -

I got my ham ticket (ke7cgz) 11/23/04 and recently got a icom-706MKIIG
transceiver w/ah4 antenna tuner driving a end-fed 105 long wire 40ft height
oriented N-S. Also have a diamond 200a vertical gain 6dB on 2m,  8dB on 70cm
that I will be putting up tomorrow.  Installed Ham Radio Deluxe to control
the transceiver using my PC and am totally impressed by it.  It's fabulous
for freeware and will interface nicely with logs and SWL database using
ILGRadio data.

I have not been to active in listening as my yachtboy wasn't doing well for
me but you may find a few loggings from me as I build up my equipment and
eventually get a better antenna.

Mary Anne
http://ke7cgz.net