[IRCA] Re: 1560 mystery

Hi Don,
I've done a little listening tonight, but I just might have to wait for that
lucky ID to slip in. It's teasing KNZR just a little bit. It's not looping
exactly like a Mex DF station does for me. Perhaps that's because I'm only
dealing with the one other station that's sort of inline with it. It
definitely doesn't sound to me like a border station and would be an arm
chair copy with out KNZR.

Any one farther down south have any comments????
73- Doug