[IRCA] Re: Tuning the Wobbler...

Steve,

Thanks for the info.

Maybe you can have some luck on one of the other frequencies that have been reported.  As I mentioned, the Wobbler has been heard on 820, 870, 910, and 930 by me and others at one time or another, and 1100 was most recently reported by DXers in NY, RI, and GA.  I missed that one last night but did hear it very briefly earlier this evening.  Also, 920 and 1120 have been reported in the past.

Most people aren't likely to go listening for it like I do, but with the number of places it has been heard on the dial, it's not unliklely you will stumble across it sooner or later.  I've been told it has been heard as far west as NM.

Curt