[IRCA] Re: 1560 ??

Patrick,
That was my guess too after listening for a while. (XEFAJ)  Slogan was
listed as "La Banda". I listened for about three hours but couldn't catch a
break from KNZR'S C2C program, altho the SS peaked well several times. I
think when C2C goes to music, they kick the power up a big notch!!!  KZIZ
and KIQS are my only others on 1560