[IRCA] New Logging - KGGR 1040 AM Dallas TX

[IRCA] New Logging - KGGR 1040 AM Dallas TX

While driving home from work last night, I caught the
last few words of the sign-off announcement on an unid
station on 1040.  So, tonight, I tuned my trusty ICF-SW55
to 1040 and listened for a while before WHO overtook the
channel.

Sure 'nuff, it was KGGR-1040 "Great Gospel Radio" in
Dallas, TX.  Listened long enough to get some good local
copy (IDs, station promos, local phone numbers, etc.) and
typed up my report.  They're part of the Mortenson Group.

Back when I lived in Fort Worth (late 1970's), KPBC
(Crawford Broadcasting) used to occupy that frequency.
Does anybody know if KGGR uses the same facility as KPBC
did (antenna site, transmitter site, etc.)?

BTW -- KGGR's website is www.kggram.com/

Thanks & 73,

Steve Ponder N5WBI
Houston TX USA