[IRCA] Re: 1640 Tones

Most likely some station that missed their satellite hookup.  The message just keeps repeating over & over.  don k.

Michael Hawkins wrote:

Doug, I reported this same pattern on a different frequency and requested help back around August or September.  I got no responses.  I don't have a copy of the email I sent and I can't get the forum on www.hard-core-dx.com to go back that far.  If you can get back to that post, you can possibly find a link between your mystery and mine and figure out the answer.  I'm thinking that the station I reported was on 1260, but I can't remember it well enough to swear by that.  In my case, it was definitely NOT Univision, no SS message, and I couldn't decipher it well enough in the mud to make out for sure whether it was University or Universal in the tape loop.  I know this is sketchy but I hope it helps. Mike HawkinsTracy CA

Doug Pifer <oregon4wd@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

There is a chance the man is saying "Univision" and another man in spanish is following it with something??? "..... y quiermo". It could be KBJA, Sandy UT, which I ID'd earlier, with they're regular programming. KDIA and KDZR are interferring.Doug_______________________________________________

Do you Yahoo!?

_______________________________________________ IRCA mailing list IRCA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx http://dallas.hard-core-dx.com/mailman/listinfo/irca Opinions expressed in messages on this mailing list are those of the original contributors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the IRCA, its editors, publishing staff, or officers For more information: http://www.ircaonline.org To Post a message: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx