Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2005 7:44 PM
Subject: Re: [IRCA] 1630 unid

Hi Doug,

I have an old signal generator that Bill Block gave me many years ago. I
used to hook it up while living in Astoria in the mid 70s with a 3 foot
wire and that ran probably 10mw or so, but yet it covered downtown
Astoria like a blanket. I operated on FM. So if the location in good the
coverage can be quite good. He may be legal, as you said you lose it
driving out of town.

73s,

Patrick

Patrick Martin