Re: [IRCA] What XM do you have?

Mike, I have a new Delphi Roady2 XM Radio. It comes with the receiver (about 4"x3"), a battery pack that the receiver slides into, an antenna about 1" square that fits on a car roof or can be used indoors, a built in FM transmitter to transmit into an FM radio, a tape recorder like audio hook up that improves the audio if you have a tape deck in your car, the head set with built in FM & XM antenna (the Raody2 also has a built in FM receiver), and 2 power supplies & a remote. The power supplies are one DC wall wart for home use & one cigarette lighter type for car use. There is also a stand for indoor & home use.

I paid $139 at Best Buy, with a $30 rebate. I use it in my home, in the car and for walking as it fits in the palm of your hand, like a Sony SW-100, my usual walking radio. It works very well & comes in very handy for the grandchildren also. I highly recommend the Delphi Roady2 and the 100's of XM channels.

73 John T. Wagner, Ohio

PS The Crutchfield web site has a very good Satellite Radio comparison chart for several XM & Serius Receivers and accessories.