Re: [IRCA] Spanish on 820 NOT R. Reloj

Indeed, but I did not say anything as I believe they are
mx in the evening, however I'd be happy to check.
They are Mega format and have a Salsa flavored
approach to things. What was the time of day and
day of the week?

I listened from 0650 EST, long ad strings with many
telephone numbers (mortgage brokers etc), news
headlines around 7 with reports from various places,
nothing addressing Cuban issues at all, but lots of
high energy man/woman ads, lots of sound effects.

Slogan is La Nueva Mega. Not the kind of format
that would support a half hour of reading but maybe they
broker time, who knows?

The 820 buzz jamming (aparently _is_ against WMGG)
is still running AFAIK.

- Bob, Tampa --sent 0713