[IRCA] What XM do you have?

Title: What XM do you have?
Mike, the headset on the Delphi XM Roady 2 looks just like any normal portable radio headset.

John,

Are you sure you have a Roady2? I have one and mine is rectangular and looks to be about the size of a pack of cards.

It just has one tiny about 1" square plastic piece on the top that is the antenna for XM Satellite Radio.

Mine has a little 1” antenna that is on the end of about a 20’ piece of wire. There is nothing on top.

This headset has 2 input jacks, one for the antenna & one for the audio, at the other end that plugs right into the Delphi Roady2.

Mine will not fit on your head nor will it accept anything for headphones. It does have two jacks, one for the antenna, one for audio INPUT and one for 6V power from a wall wart or car power input.

I use it mostly for walking as the small Roady2 also comes with a rechargeable battery for portable use.

Sounds like you have the more expensive unit that is more like a walkman.

This is an XM2GO:
http://www.xmradio.com/ces/index.jsp

The Roady2 is in the bottom right corner:
https://xmradio.metrononline.com/xm/main.aspx

What do you have?

Kevin