Re: [IRCA] Got Sirius?

Mike, the headset on the Delphi XM Roady 2 looks just like any normal portable radio headset. It just has one tiny about 1" square plastic piece on the top that is the antenna for XM Satellite Radio. This headset has 2 input jacks, one for the antenna & one for the audio, at the other end that plugs right into the Delphi Roady2. I use it mostly for walking as the small Roady2 also comes with a rechargeable battery for portable use.
If you were to look at the Delphi Headset laying on a table you would think it to be just another regular headset, like a Sony Walkman one. It fits very well and the audio is great! The Delphi Roady 2 comes with a complete car & walking kit. The "Home kit" is an inexpensive option. I bought the extra home kit & run the audio out a Trivoli Audio Pal AM/FM receiver next to my bed.
Take a look at the Delphi line on the "Best Buy" or Crutchfield web sites. Both XM & Serius Satellite Radio lines and receiver kits are covered well on both web sites. Crutchfield has the best comparison charts.

Good luck & 73 John T. Wagner, Ohio