[IRCA] New catches

Title: New catches

This morning (12/22) the KTNS test made it here with a fair to good signal between 12:05 and 1:00 AM PST. Thanks to Mr. Larry Gamble and the CPC team.

Also surprised to hear WPSG912 Mountain Pass CA, Caltrans HAR with loop announcement by a man. This at 7:30 PM PST on 12/21. The day before I heard a weak signal at 10 PM but didn't have time to listen. I thought maybe the station in Needles. Very happy with this one, hope they will send a verie.

Martin Foltz
Mission Viejo CA